Hey there! It's me, Camilla! Guess what? I just got married on Saturday and now I'm here sharing with you my gift guide for couples. These are all things I want/need ASAP. I'm loving these gift guides so far, aren't you? They get me so excited for my first Christmas with my new husband!
- For the couple who dreams of traveling, The 100 Best Vacations to Enrich Your Life will keep them occupied as they plan adventure after adventure.
- Sweet messages can be scribbled onto a chalkboard wall decal.
- To add music to romantic nights in (or out!), a portable turntable is a perfect gift.
- Any board game, especially The Game of Life, is a whimsical and thoughtful addition to a relationship.
- Help your friends say "I love you" with eggs! The I Love You Egg Shaper is flippin' genius!
- His and Hers Key Holders are too funny!
- These lovely industrial stencil letters are personal and affordable!
- Stemless wine glasses are casual, classy, and perfect for romantic nights in with a bottle of wine.