So? How did it go?
Share some of your experiences with the goals this week!
- Drinking that extra liter of water made me feel like a million bucks. Definitely going to keep incorporating that in my life.
- I found it really hard to get up and journal. Like, really, really hard. I'm not sure why but I just could never reach for my journal and start writing in it when I woke up. It gave me anxiety and stress and so now I want to work on this goal a bit more.
- Same thing with nighttime abs. It was hard for me to actually motivate myself to do them. But this one made me feel better the few days I actually did do them.
- Lists helped me to calm down and keep organized. I was grateful for them, especially with the week that I had.
- And...the vegan day was awesome! I struggled at lunchtime to find a vegan option at the restaurant we were at but eating at home proved to be no problem at all. My stomach enjoyed the change for the day. I may make that a more common practice!
What about you? How did you feel? What worked for you and what didn't work for you? Any goal ideas for next week? (send them in by Monday!)
Lots of love (as always),