Time for another round of our weekly goals!
Last weeks were a good exercise in mental strength and goal setting (at least I thought so) so let's keep this going. Remember, you can commit to as many of them as you want. The point is that we set a goal and we try to acheive it...and that we open ourselves up to new things, right?
This week let's...
- Turn off all electronics 30 minutes before bed and do a little bit of reading, writing, singing, dancing, whatever...just no electronics.
- Go "sugar-free" for one day this week. (This one scares me, but I'll try.)
- Wake up in the morning everyday and do three sun salutations to start the day and get your blood and energy flowing.
- Try one new recipe that you've always wanted to try this week.
- NO negative self-talk this week. Each time you start to say something negative or overly-critical about yourself for the next 4 days, catch yourself and say something positive, instead.
Yay for goals!