This week we're all about health and wellness. We're going to take the next 7 days to focus on ourselves, try to take on some healthier habits in our lives, and end the week with a big, glowing grin on our faces.
This week we'll be talking about great, healthy resources that we all can take advantage of. But first up — here are 5 good-for-you things to do for each day of this work week.
- Monday — Make a big pitcher of water with fruit. Enjoy it all day long. Lately we're loving water with lime and blackberries (see above!), but here are more combinations!
- Tuesday — Cook up a batch of quinoa for some healthy meals to enjoy the rest of the week.
- Wednesday — Wake up 30 minutes earlier than usual and take some time to stretch a little bit before your day starts. Try a few sun salutations and set your intentions for the day.
- Thursday — Put on your running shoes and go for a jog. Whether you run for 10 minutes or 60 minutes, just feel your wonderful, healthy body move.
- Friday — As Friday evening rolls around, pour yourself a glass of wine and let go of the week's happenings. Play board games with family and friends, watch a great movie or documentary, and before you hit the sack, write a list in your journal of all of the things you are grateful for.
What are some of your favorite ways to stay healthy, both mentally and physically? Share in the comments!